The Complaint Program Manager has the responsibility for the management, governance and execution of the complaint program, ensuring that the Global Services Group meets evolving regulatory requirements in Canada and Spain.
Responsibilities are as follows:
• Ensure adherence to the Enterprise Wide Complaint Policy and applicable local laws in Canada and Mexico
• Partner with complaint handling team, Compliance and other governance functions in conducting complaint governance activities
• Collaborate and engage with complaint program management offices enterprise wide
• Compile and analyze complaint data for enterprise wide reporting and dashboards
• Present complaint program reporting to senior management and from time to time regulatory authorities
• Respond to internal and external exam and audit requests
• Fluency in Spanish would be considered an asset
• 3+ experience in regulatory, risk, control and compliance related functions
• Good understanding of regulatory issues that could affect the organization and specifically, the business area supported.
• Strong communicator, with experience engaging with senior management
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to continue to look to improve reporting to business on complaint matters• BA/BS highly preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time