American Express Careers
Senior Auditor - IAG Finance
- Assist team leaders, snr/managers, and senior auditors in accomplishing audit objectives in a team environment
- Participate as a key team member on audit projects
- Understands, identifies, evaluates and documents key risks and controls.
- Document processes under review
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of audit and proper application of sampling techniques
- Works with managers /team leaders to develop audit test steps and can assume responsibility for key process areas of moderate complexity
- Execute audit tests competently in accordance with policies and procedures, and with moderate supervision
- Summarize and communicate results
- Develop recommendations to close identified control gaps
- Proficient use of automated work papers and other department and company tools
- Maintain internal audit competency through ongoing professional development
- Three to five years of experience in the banking industry within a public accounting, finance and/or internal audit function.
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Professional certification (CIA, CISA, CPA, or equivalent) preferred
- Knowledge and experience in application of control theory and professional auditing practices
- Ability to think analytically, communicate complex issues, and develop control recommendations
- Effective written and verbal communication; ability to present control analysis and recommendations with clarity and professionalism
- Demonstrated track record of integrity, effective communication, innovation, and excellence
- Experience working in teams
- Ability to travel
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time