American Express Careers
Recruitment Coordinator - Technology
- Manage any schedule changes and modify the schedule accordingly.
- Email candidate resume (and any other required documents) and interview schedule to the interview team and candidate.
- Communicate directly with candidates and coordinate all related travel arrangements following corporate travel guidelines.
- Make candidate and requisition updates in the applicant tracking system appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Escort the candidate to interviews on the day of on-site meetings and manage the “candidate care” aspect of the candidate’s interview day.
- Collect interview guides and file accordingly.
- Schedule all preparation meetings with the appropriate member of the recruitment team.
- Complete new hire processes, including offer letters, background verification initiation and tracking and applicant tracking system status
- Previous administrative experience supporting HR or Recruitment teams strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Functional personal computer/software knowledge include Microsoft Office suite
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Customer service/ customer facing skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast paced, team environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time