American Express Careers
- Work free birthday!
- A supportive team, service oriented environment.
- Subsidised gym memberships and discounted travels.
- Personal card - terms and conditions apply
- Superannuation Scheme
- Southern Cross Health Plan
- Answering customer queries via phone, email and chat
- Supporting pre booking requests including online journey support, pricing and travel benefit eligibility enquiries.
- Actioning post booking requests including seating, room enquiries, amendments and cancellations requests.
- Provision of advice and recommendations to Cardmembers to ensure they maximize their benefits.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as travel suppliers and other American Express business units and departments
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven customer service experience in a call centre environment.
- The ability to build and leverage relationships.
- Exceptional listening skills
- Experience resolving issues – ability to problem solve, be resourceful and offer alternative solutions
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work between 11am - 8pm. Possible weekend work in future.
- A willingness to learn.
- An ability to adapt communication style to the audience, communicate confidently, and be accurate.
- An ability to adapt to change.
- A passion for service.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2018, 9:49:41 PM