American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions.
We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This role involves interacting with corporate clients (Program Administrators, Account Development Managers, etc) and resolving their inquiries over email
• Ensuring that metrics such as Quality, Compliance, Voice of Customer & Productivity are met
• Adherence to schedule (attendance, start/finish time, breaks)
• Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction,
• Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate,
• Ensure all actions and requests are attended to within the service level agreements.
• Escalate unresolved issues to senior representative or team leader,
• Maintain a positive and effective work environment,
• Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers,
• Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives to improve all areas of the service profit chain,
• Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process,
• Liaise with other Amex business units and develop relationship networking for the long-term benefit of the client,
• Actively uphold the blue box values.
• Shift window – 6:30 am to 4:00 pm (shift is subject to change as per business need)
Graduate with a minimum work experience of 1-2 years preferably in card operations / customer services area
• Knowledge of corporate services operations will be an advantage,
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills,
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals,
• Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving,
• Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment,
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills,
• Commitment to the highest level of customer service,
• Analytical and problem solving skills,
• Ability to identify and act on issues which may impact this corporate client,
• Ability to manage own priorities,
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment,
• Strong knowledge of PC based software including MS Office and Outlook.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time