American Express Careers
UK Remediation Content Expert
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
The UK Remediation team work with key business partners to investigate, analyse and implement solutions to resolve market wide CM issues.
The UK Remediation team would receive an engagement, confirm scope and fix requirements and liaise with the business partners to remediate iCAPs/Operational Risk Events.
Cross functional knowledge is required, including product knowledge and ability to interact across multiple industries and communicate confidently with specific Project Managers from business partners such as: GNICS/PACE, Compliance, GCO, SGBI, RIM, CEN, UK Exec.
Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, being meticulous, with the ability to work independently and prioritise work.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth working knowledge of iVu, AR Platforms i.e GlobeStar, CARE, WCC and front end systems (Desktop Plus, World Service Portal) ; as well as STAR.
Understanding of Financial Conduct Authority Regulations would be beneficial, but not essential.
Must be goals driven, results orientated and thrive in a competitive environment.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Well-developed decision making skills
- Understanding of ORE and EIRP processes would be useful
- Able to liaise at all levels using tact, discretion and initiative with high level of integrity
- A self-starter able to take the initiative with a proactive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) essential
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time