American Express Careers
Analyst / Senior Analyst – Global Loyalty Partnerships
- Lead strategy for the Shop Amex platform and associated vendor and merchant relationships
- Develop leading marketing strategies to support the Shop Amex platform and deliver against sales targets
- Collaborate on partner account reviews, compile marketing and performance analytics and create partner-facing presentations
- Support the management of select Card Member benefits, i.e. performance reporting and analysis.
- Proactively manage partner issues to successful resolutions
- Influence Senior Management and internal partners (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Product Management, Operations, Technology) to deliver on partnership goals
- Strong relationship management skills to deepen and grow partnerships and deliver long term growth
- Ability to influence to promote ideas and secure buy in from partners and across functions is key
- Previous experience in sales, partnerships or business development.
- Self-starter. Ability to drive results through others in large and complex organizations. Resilience in a challenging partner environment.
- Highly analytical, with entrepreneurial capacity and strong financial acumen
- Strong project management and execution skills to manage projects end to end.
- Ability to project the Blue Box in a professional manner with external partners.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and fun person with a track record that demonstrates ability to drive results and execute.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time