American Express Careers
- Instrumental as a core member of an agile team defining and developing the latest technology architecture, core components and development practices based on open source architecture.
- Writing code and unit tests for key framework and foundation components in all aspects of technology and automation.
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technology to solve problems in a matrixed environment.
- There is no Visa sponsorship with this position.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate innovative solutions that often disrupt the status-quo in order to solve existing problems.
- Willingness to learn new technology and ability to come up to speed quickly in order to exploit them to their optimal potential.
- Agile Practices of Software development - Scrum, Kanban.
- Ability to design systems with inherent high resiliency and availability.
- Provide turnkey technical solutions to complex problems at a global scale.
- Working in a large matrixed organization.
- Business Product Knowledge - Working knowledge of the finance and credit lending industry is a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time