American Express Careers
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Subpoena Response Unit (SRU) caters to all Legal Request (Subpoenas, Court Orders, Summons, Search Warrants. etc) issued to American Express (US) for Card Members and Merchants in accordance with all applicable State /Federal laws, regulations, and acts. All legal request needs to be fulfilled with in specified time. This is accomplished by review of legal requests received through different channels.
- Subpoena needs to be validated basis legal guidelines and cases are created.
- Detail review of legal request to determine documents requested and compile requested documents through different platforms and in accordance with all Legal guidelines.
- Work in coordination with different departments to get the required information. Required to work with General Counsel’s Office on ad hoc issues.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in any field
- 1-3 years of work experience preferred
- Strong written communication to interpret legal request language and put observations on case.
- Knowledge of State /Federal laws, regulations, and acts
- Ability to analyze very complex and highly variable legal requests to determine the exact minimum in terms of support material to furnish to a requester that is in line with all privacy and all applicable federal and state acts, laws, and regulations
- Ability to make decision basis interpretation of legal request
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential process improvement initiatives
- Safeguard Customer Information and Privacy
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time