American Express Careers
(Sales) Account Development Executive
We are 2017 and 2018 Best Global In-House Center Company of the Year!
Be an American express ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVE!
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Account Development Team is a key part of GCS and manages relationships with Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients in Australia, supporting business owners with products and services to help them run and grow their businesses, so they in turn can change the world for the better. These clients are managed via the telephone channel by a team of professional ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVES.
The aim is to achieve targets of building charge volume growth, product penetration and client retention through value proposition entrenchment by following call plans as they relate to current client segment prioritization campaigns.
- AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER for 2017
- J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
- ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017 and 2018
Not enough? Here are some perks!
- Exposure to regional stakeholders
- Direct working relation with existing American Express card holders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence
- Career development – we nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth
- Culture of recognition – praise, rewards and celebration!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options, fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our famous Karaoke room!)
Shift and Schedule: PERMANENT DAY SHIFT (Australia time) and weekends off!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Someone passionate about building relationships and helping business owners cultivate growth in their market and industry. If you are this person, then this is a truly unique opportunity that could provide you with the building blocks for an amazing career at American Express!
Our ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVES have passion for driving retention and growth within their own portfolio of small or medium enterprise clients. Experienced negotiators, expert communicators and relationship developers, they manage and support business owners via the telephone by offering our products and services to help them run and grow their businesses.
- Drive charge volume growth and client retention on the assigned portfolio of clients
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure continued growth in the portfolio and retention of clients
- Improve perception of coverage and surcharge to facilitate greater client engagement and billings penetration
- Ensure quality and daily productivity targets are met
- Promote the American Express Brand
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Experienced in driving sales outcomes through ownership of efficient sales target and metrics management
- Has experience in Outbound Business to Business (B2B) Sales or Account Development/Management for small to medium client accounts
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with corporate clients (Decision Makers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, etc.)
- Used to target driven environments
- Self-leadership, maturity, flexibility and patience to respond to dynamic work environment and ever-changing business needs
- Highly results driven and customer oriented
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time