American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - Swedish Speaking
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our Merchant customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us. The role also involves back office tasks such as mail correspondence and cases from our external and internal customers and financial back office tasks.
This role is part of a multilingual team and with an array of varied tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls to our valued customers
- Working closely with other teams and departments within the business
- Liaise with third party submitters and terminal providers
- Creating and handling of invoices to our customers
- Dealing with incoming and rejected payments
- Account reconciliation
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account and financial information and recommending tailored solutions to the Merchants, reinforcing the benefits American Express offer.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken)
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Ability to multi task and easily adapt to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a Windows environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time