- Identify prospects for issuing business as well as network value providers, and negotiate with them to be GNP (Global Network Partnerships) partner.
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to grow GNP Business and drive market share aggressively.
- Influence partners to conduct sales/marketing initiatives to grow AXP portfolio and to deliver target metrics such as Billing, Revenue and PTI.
- Identify potential business growth opportunities and persuade partner to materialize them.
- Effectively leverage internal resources. (eg, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Risk Management)
- Collaboratively work with other LOBs in Japan to drive Market growth strategy.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the Financial Services industry, Credit Card experience highly valued.
- Good understanding of the card industry and competitive environment.
- Strong negotiation skill, B To B relationship management/sales experiences is plus.
- Strong entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Financial acumen to link financial analysis with business growth initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a highly professional manner with external partners.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication skill in both Japanese and English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム