American Express Careers
Regional Talent Acquisition Co-Ordinator: Asia Pacific (12 Month contract)
- Partnering and working specifically with the country teams specifically to support with key initiatives like the recruitment marketing strategy, budget, business partnering and performance.
- Partner with and support the Director in creating and enabling a robust regional infrastructure. Plans logistics for leadership across a wide geographic area (Asia-Pac.) including town halls, market visits and reviews.
- Supporting regional planning, leadership communications, and implementation & execution of key projects.
- Compilation of key trends and data points by market to share regularly with key HR and business stakeholders across the region. Ensuring this data is stored for easy access and future reference.
- Support HR partners with Tracking & Reporting as it relates to recruitment.
- Manage and coordinate project work streams across various markets/stakeholders, including tracking key activities and milestones, managing deliverables to deadlines, integrating activities across work-streams, and surfacing project risks and concerns as appropriate.
- Manage reporting ongoing and provide updates on a regular basis to internal team members – open reports, Data Integrity Reporting
- Lead Global Projects– including monitoring of annual calendar, compiling feedback, partner with project team member to ensure global effectiveness.
- Assist with stakeholder management across the region; keeping abreast of individual business unit strategies and making links to focus areas for the team.
- Assist the Director with people and vendor administration; including tracking of employee anniversaries, organization announcements, invoice processing and team profile management
- Partner with Director and Allegis Leadership team to create key presentations used in communications to senior business/HR stakeholders
- Be the key representative of Recruitment Marketing for the region and partner with the Global Marketing team to provide regular project updates, obtain support where needed and ensure current talent brand is being used across all platforms within the region.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally in HR and/or Talent Acquisition.
- Some project management expertise is preferable.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with flawless attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence colleagues, challenge the status quo, and confront difficult issues
- Desire to learn across the spectrum of the different markets within the region.
- Ability to synthesize information and data, then communicate it concisely in conversations, presentations and organizational communications.
- Ability to think strategically, and flex between a big picture view and detailed execution.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills to enable communications and analysis.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time