Candidate will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely delivery for Payroll front end activities, including input validations/checks & balances prior to statutory / employee payments / accounting (MJEs)
- Maintaining Payroll & reconciliation trackers for measurement of process health
- Solving complex & repetitive Payroll queries, entries or calculations.
- Ensuring all key SOP / DI / Compliance requirements are met on a high accuracy / timely levels.
- Interacting with stakeholders/customers for resolution of Payroll input related queries / observations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as per guidelines of Code of Conduct norms
- Reviewing peer level work and be responsible for quality check for peers in the process.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications Candidate should possess:
- Experience of working on payroll operations & social insurance process
- Knowledge & experience of social insurance
- Knowledge of company pay structure / compensation and benefits policies / processes / compliance guidelines
- High attention to detail with an eye for accuracy, Strong results-orientation, resourcefulness, and flexibility to overcome significant obstacles to goal achievement in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and be able to interact with multiple Employee levels / Business partners / Customers
- A self starter with ability to manage change and deliver results on multiple time sensitive projects.
- Accounting skills & proficiency in systems / tools – MS-Excel, Words, Power Point etc. Good communication skills (written and spoken) with ability to challenge the status quo and identify improvements
- Native level Japanese and business level English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time