American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The position shall be responsible for processing Month-end accounting of self-initiated MJEs ensuring MJE protocol compliance along with the other associated tasks (i.e..; preparing monthly logs & MIS, Support internal & external audit queries, team common activities, filing etc).
• The incumbent shall ensure compliance with SLA, internal guidelines and accounting policies.
• The incumbent will also be responsible for preparing and maintaining sub-ledger supports for accounts assigned to him along with his / her primary responsibilities.
• The incumbent shall be required, among other things, to maintain close contact with customer / business partners and other interface groups to ensure a smooth service delivery & would be required to consistently understand and exceed customer’s requirements whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times.
He / She should be able to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards. This position reports to Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting Team.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
QualificationsBachelor’s degree in Commerce / Graduate
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and should be an effective team player
• Must have sound analytical and strong accounting skills
• Good Excel knowledge is required
• Prior experience of working on Oracle application will be an added advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time