American Express Careers
Analyst-Portfolio, Process & Solution Management
Cardmember Acquisition is the largest investment in American Express’ Global Consumer Services Group. The Enterprise Digital Application & Platform (EDAP) team is a core part of cardmember acquisition, having responsibility for creating world class digital experiences to drive increased acquisitions.
The Analyst-Portfolio, Process & Solution Management will support the EDAP team to ensure maximum value of the portfolio plan in terms of investment-planning, intake, and prioritization. The candidate will work with other leaders across business units to help ensure alignment, execution and communication of the overarching strategy and ensure it is aligned with business priorities and budgets.
- Coordinates team to enable product development flow at the solution and portfolio level by prioritizing and coordinating the Agile teams and release trains based on systems understanding and economic value.
- Utilizes strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Will work in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures.
- Support the coordination of efforts for many Agile teams (stakeholders, designers, developers and analytics) to deploy across markets and products.
The successful candidate will have:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively adapt under changing conditions and prioritize initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Agile principles an asset
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Early adopter and passionate about new technologies
- An ability to solve complex problems and a highly analytical approach
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field an asset
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time