American Express Careers
Analyst-Digital Acquisition, Owned Media Team
Prospect acquisition via digital channels is one of the largest investments in our Global Consumer business. As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics team, you will be responsible for enhancing our world class digital products and experiences that support our international markets and help fuel our acquisition growth. This team, Digital Acquisition – Owned Media, manages, develops and evolves our core digital product, the International Consumer Prospect Journey (also known as the “card shop”).
The Analyst will play a key role within an Agile development environment, supporting the UX design, development, roll out and efficiency optimization of our site platform across international markets.
Specifically, the Analyst will:
- Assist in managing a pipeline of initiatives to enhance our new prospect journey experience in International markets
- Day-to-day work with stakeholders based in different geographical locations ranging from Technology, Analytics to market partners on fulfilling their requests
- Establish a set of SLAs regarding the process and resolution of requirements ambiguity
- Implement timely process improvement ideas to manage the request backlog
- Track and report bi-weekly and monthly on our backlog requests and time spent on fulfilling each request
- Contribute to Quality Assurance testing on the launch of new templates, features and enhancements
The role requires a passion for digital product development and the constantly evolving digital landscape. The ideal candidate will have a balanced quantitative and qualitative skill set across marketing and/or product development.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Business, Marketing, or IT is a plus
- At least 2 years of hands-on Agile project management skills, with proven experience of delivering projects in a dynamic, flexible environment
- At least 2 years of digital B2C product management experience, in a financial services industry is an asset. International experience a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to focus on execution and have the ability to manage through ambiguity
- Working knowledge of key digital acquisition channels including SEM, SEO and Display Media is highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively under changing conditions and rigorously prioritization
- Strong track record of delivery against established goals and roadmaps
- Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder objectives
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time