American Express Careers
Manager, Tax Accounting and Reporting
- Assist in preparation of legal entity tax forecasts that support Controllership, Treasury, and Corporate Planning functions;
- Manage software systems that supports the calculation and reporting of global income tax reserves;
- Assist in quarterly income tax provision computation and related financial reporting disclosures; and
- Assist tax management in preparation of materials relating to the quarterly reporting of tax results to senior business leaders.
- 4-6 years of tax accounting experience with pubic accounting firm, SEC filer and/or regulated entity is required;
- Accounting degree, with preference to CPA and/or Masters in Tax;
- Must be highly proficient in Excel;
- Experience using Oracle and Corptax a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Excellent analytical abilities with strong attention to detail and the ability to work proactively and independently.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time