American Express Careers
Bilingual Customer Care Professional (French and English)
At American Express, we invest in you! This is a great position for individuals looking to build a successful career within the financial industry. Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies”, you can earn a competitive base salary plus bonuses associated with your contributions. Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education program will help you achieve your professional goals.
- Use your exceptional problem solving skills to identify root causes and deliver solutions to exceed Card Members’ expectations.
- Engage Card Members on every interaction that nurture customer relationships and results in measurable Customer value
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about improving Card Members’ experience and while contributing to our growth
- Previous customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication
- Proven success in a customer service and sales environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a web based environment
- Integrity: Adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance guidelines related to servicing and sales practices
- Service inbound calls in a bilingual capacity
- Deliver high levels of product and service knowledge to clearly communicate appropriate product features, benefits and other elements of American Express
- Continuously improve on skills such as building rapport, understanding customer needs, handling objections and generating value
- Provide extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Document necessary account information according to established policies and procedures
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time