American Express Careers
Executive Assistant - Enterprise Cloud Platform
About American Express Enterprise Cloud Platform (eCP):
American Express Enterprise Cloud platform (eCP) provides a comprehensive platform that enables business critical applications to have Faster Time-to-Market for American Express. eCP offers fast-paced rapid code-to-development models and services such as Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, DB-as-a-Service, Analytics-as-a-Service, Messaging-as-a-Service, CICD Pipelines, etc. for application developers in a hybrid cloud environment. eCP enables Application developers to write modern scalable cloud native applications.
- Work alongside the executive assistants
- Organization and maintenance of complex calendars using a high level of integrity, managing across senior leaders of AXP, different time zones, and international markets.
- Organizing internal and external meetings including team events; making all necessary arrangements including sending invitations, booking rooms and arranging catering.
- Making complex travel arrangements including air, hotel, transfers and visas.
- Assisting the VP with appropriate email delegation, booking meetings, and reacting and corresponding on behalf of.
- Prioritizing what is important and urgent.
- Acknowledging receipt/replies on behalf of, etc.
- Ensuring timely preparation and processing of expense reports and invoices; review expenses submitted to leader for approval and highlight any out of policy spend.
- Ensuring timely processing of weekly payroll and exception requests.
- Assist with Recruitment process, relocation and new hire coordination.
- Document/presentation creation and maintaining organization charts.
- Assist in maintaining departmental budgets, services procurement, supplies and other administrative support tasks.
- Ad hoc project work as directed by leadership.
- The candidate will ideally have previous experience of supporting Senior Executives within a high-paced, complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with Senior Management and handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong MS Office experience: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, but understands the need to be a team player.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative to anticipate the needs of a complex office.
- Strong follow-up skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with administrative tasks that creates and supports an organized and efficient environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to act diplomatically and respectfully when communicating with individuals of varying levels.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within established timeframes while demonstrating flexibility.
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks, organizing large meetings and arranging travel.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure.
- Understanding and appreciation of key customer relationships (internal/external).
- Knowledge of Concur, Ariba, ITSC, DGM Tool, etc. preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time