American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - Business to Business Servicing
Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
Evaluate and analyze account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy
Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Should have a minimum 2+ years of work experience.
- Should have at least a year of voice account experience from the most recent company joined
- Successful in previous job (high performer)
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, college undergrads may apply
- Have been measured on Customer VOC (Voice of Customer) or NPS (Net Promoter Score), as well as AHT (Average Handling Time) from the most recent company joined
- Candidates with prior experience in B2B and B2C servicing would be preferred
- Premium customer service experience and/or sales experience, with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening and relationship building
- Sales experience (Value generation/consultative selling) is a plus
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then World Service at American Express may be an ideal fit for you.
There are two ways to apply. They both go through the same process and include an online assessment. It’s up to you which one you choose. You can either apply online now or walk-in from Monday to Friday anytime from 9am-5pm at the following address:
American Express Recruitment Centre
28F, Bonifacio One Technology Tower
3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time