American Express Careers
Sr. Account Protection Specialist
- Handle Fraud Disputes for India market in an extremely professional, responsive and competent manner
- Analyze and decide on accepting or rejecting a fraud claim
- Charge back the Business Partners in case of deviating from T & C
- Reporting cases to Reserve Bank To India for More than 1 Lakh and Less than 1 Lakh, Transaction Analysis and other misc, reports for the Team Performance
- Timely reconciliation of FPS Ledgers
- Handle complaints from Card members and Business Partners on email
- Identify gaps in processes and suggest for improvement plan where applicable
- Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures
- Task to Be Completed Timely and Accurately Ensuring Compliance with Internal and External Policies, Procedures and Local Laws.
- Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills Are Essential.
Works with peers and leadership by communicating fraud trends and sharing ideas and information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Self-sufficient and self-motivated work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals
- Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving
- Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage own priorities
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- The American Express competencies that are relevant for this role are:
- Delivers to our customers and shareholders
- Communicates effectively
- Works well in teams and co-operates across departments
- Builds and leverages relationships
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time