American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition.
American Express’ Business Travel Accounts division (BTA) provides a unique travel management product to assist companies with the monitoring and control of flight expenses.As a BTA Client Servicing Analyst your objective will be to monitor daily work flows, ensuring emails enquiries are responded in a timely manner to Clients. Responsible for liaising directly with clients via phone/email, to identify and monitor accounts that are in credit with American Express, with the aim of reducing the number of aged accounts through expert analysis and by providing good quality customer service. Conducting ongoing client reconciliation training. Providing support for fellow team members. Acting appropriately on customer complaints and escalations. Collaborating with ‘Support Team’ in India to make ensure payments are allocated in a timely manner and disputes are worked within SLA.
- Ensure all Corporate Clients receive World Class Customer Service, processing organisational/client enquiries re BTA products and services.
- Monitor and prioritise workflows to ensure targets and service standards are met.
- LiaIse with internal customers to coordinate any aversions or complex issues.
- Manage performance to ensure monthly SLA's are met.
- Interpersonal, analytical and judgement skills required.
- Regular client contact via email/phone to check understanding of the reconciliation process and payments are arranged on time.
- Following up with/re-educating clients that are late in submitting payment.
- Build subject matter expertise and knowledge by proactively engaging in production service delivery
- Awareness and understanding of individual and team goals
- Adherence to company compliance policies and procedures.
- Timely and responsive reaction to customer queries.
- Develop relationship networking with other Amex business units for the long term benefit of the client.
- Escalate relevant relationship issues to Senior and Team Leader.
- Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies.
- Support EEAT action plans to maintain a positive and effective work environment.
- Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers.
- Ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Actively uphold the Blue Box Values.
- Shift timing – 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM (shift is subject to change as per business need)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to identify and act on/escalate issues which may impact the Client
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage own priorities
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment
- Commitment to highest level of customer service
- Corporate knowledge ideal
- Strong knowledge of PC based software including Web, MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Competent understanding of Company compliance and control guidelines. F
- lexibility to perform various production tasks to build subject matter expertise, as required by the business.
- Knowledge of credit and dunning procedures, AMEX policy and guidelines, any exceptions pertaining to the different company requirements and payment habits.
- Ability to monitor workflows and to focus and priortise to ensure targets are met each cycle/month/year.
- Graduate With A Minimum Work Experience Of 1-2 Years Preferably In Card Operations / Customer Services Area.
- Demonstrates AXP Knowledge and Commitment
- Focuses on the Customer and client
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively-Excellent Communication skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time