American Express Careers
Director, Business and Account Management, OnBrand (In-House Creative Agency)
- Optimizing the workflow processes to better meet high-volume and high-quality demands
- Growing OnBrand’s volume of work to help drive AXP cost efficiency – including identifying new revenue opportunities with existing clients as well as new areas for business
- Managing the P&L; controlling budget and pricing structure and innovating systems and methods to deliver efficiencies
- Quickly identifying key issues facing a client and recommending approaches and solutions
- Working with Creative Director to ensure the creative team is delivering on the SOW
- Serving as a visible and SME presence with clients and senior management
- Providing clear and concise communications to OnBrand team members to help drive superior performance, accuracy and profitability
- Presenting OnBrand’s commitment and mission throughout the company
- Monitoring and reporting of OnBrand’s performance and metrics to senior management
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of client-service experience either in a marketing/design agency or in-house creative agency environment.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills are essential. The individual must have the ability to drive results in a high-matrix corporate environment.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute client changes that require attention-to-detail and must-do attitude.
- Strong financial acumen to ensure budget requirements are set, monitored and achieved.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with the ability to present to clients and partners, and ability to guide, influence and motivate them to a common goal.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time