American Express Careers
To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record in strategic planning, project coordination and organisational change coordination.
As the Project Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end process review for key activities impacting Account Development performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analysis of business results, provide insights to leadership team to drive performance improvement initiatives
- Gathering and analysis of user requirements for tools that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness of client call preparation and execution
- Ongoing enhancement of reporting available to the team including dashboards that create visibility on productivity and pipeline
- Project coordination and stakeholder engagement
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strategic planning experience
- Excellent communication to engage business stakeholders, gather requirements and keep stakeholders updated on the project
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- A customer outlook
- Previous project analyst and coordination experience and be familiar with managing change processes
- Strong organisational skills including prioritisation
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, particularly MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and MS Project
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce, Finance or Economics
Salary Range is between $54,000 to $60,000 depending on experience.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time