American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition
- This position is responsible for processing new applications for Corporate Clients. Performing appropriate checks against incoming Corporate Card Applications ensuring that AXP meets its regulatory requirements
(I) Verify the applicant’s ID
(ii) Perform KYC checks
(iii) Perform experience checks
- Set Up of Accounts using relevant systems (CAPS, CARE and NAPS)
(I) Perform credit checks
(ii) Apply global limits
(iii) SDN/OFAC checks
(iv) Equifax score removal
- Liaising with internal Business Partners and External Clients (via phone or e-mail) with relation to any erroneous applications received and proactively drive behavior changes with the partners to improve the application content
(I) Review missing information
(ii) Perform duplicate review
(iii) High Value Client (HVC) processing
- Through Relationship CARE manage the end to end journey of a cardmember application
- Supporting other corporate teams with any queries and/or escalations related to cardmember applications
- Maintaining daily work volumes and logging activity in appropriate formats in order to support productivity and timeliness measures
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong time and productivity management.
- Highly customer-focused and result oriented.
- Eye for detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High initiative and energy level.
- Multi tasking capabilities is a pre requisite.
- Excellent business writing, communication and organisation skills.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Collaborative and influencing skills.
- Quick learning curve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Power Point
Shift - 6:30pm-5:00am shift window
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time