American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries.
- 2-3 yrs of prior experience in inbound calling process.
- Customer service background.
- Able to work in 24/7 environment.
- Provide superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.
- Provide alternatives and apply superior Service No call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and FCR to card members.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills. Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication.
- Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations
- Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills
- Change Management Ability.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time