What you’ll need to make the most of your passion for travel and lifestyle
• Ability to speak and write Cantonese fluently is essential (Putonghua would be beneficial)
• A good knowledge of travel and world geography, this could be due to a spell spent exploring the world, studying in the industry or through your recent history of selling domestic and international travel
• An interest and knowledge of lifestyle servicing in Hong Kong , including fine dining, theatre/opera recommendations, sporting events & latest trends in other luxurious products
• A flair for building long-lasting customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong spoken and written communication skills
• Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and cross-sell relevant products and services
• Computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different travel tools, all day, every day. We’ll provide full training in our Sabre GDS booking tool so you’ll be an expert in no time
• The flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
We are a 24/7 operating environment so we have a variety of shift schedules designed to meet the needs of our customers and provide work/life balance to our employees. These may cover evenings and weekends in addition to core hours and we can discuss them further with you during your application process.
Why American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. We provide you with learning and development to become great at what you do, a supportive culture to nurture your potential and travel experiences that help you deliver ‘WOW’ service every day. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.