Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class Global brand, then the American Express Customer Relationship Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
In this role you will provide extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately enabling our Merchant’s point of sale terminals, making it easy for them to do business with us and our American Express Cardmembers.
You will be working in a small, friendly and highly motivated team that has responsibility for Merchant point of sale (POS) processes for our valued German and Austrian customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing work inputs/inventory in line with departmental and individual goals.
- Liaison with third party partners and terminal providers
- Working closely with other teams and departments within the business
- Making outbound phone calls to our customers to proactively resolve issues that they experience with card acceptance
- Continuous process improvement; looking for ways to drive down issues and increase Merchant satisfaction
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Like the sound of working in a small team? Do you have what it takes to build a career here? Previous experience is not important, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate that they are:
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive
- A team player
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and easily adapt to change
- Enjoying working with technology; proficient keyboard skills and in navigating within a Windows environment, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Passionate about American Express and customer service
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time