American Express Careers
Senior Engineer - Data Integrations/Oracle Middleware
Design, implement and operate solutions to flow data into and out of Oracle HCM, data warehouses and other HR applications, extensions and third parties for end-user facing applications.
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases with medium to large-scale, complex data sets
- Expertise with major ETL tools and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Experience with middleware products including Oracle SOA Suite/Oracle Integration Cloud
- Knowledge on XML parsing including ODI preferred
- Good experience with any scripting language (VB, PowerShell, Java script, Python, Jython etc.)
- Experience on web services consumption in ODI
- Experience on knowledge module customization
- Knowledge on data warehousing concepts
- Excellent communication and writing skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 11:56:01 AM