American Express Careers
Early Engagement Account Executive
This is a phone based role, driving early customer engagement and growth across existing UK SME Business customers that are newly signed, using strong sales and relationship management skills. Our customers are Small Business Owners with an entrepreneurial spirit through to larger SME companies and you will be helping them get more business done.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and fast growing team within American Express. The SME segment continues to be the growth engine of American Express Global Corporate Payments and as such this is a critical part of our strategic vision for a great early experience for new customers.
- Build relationships with a diverse group of existing business customers recently signed to help them achieve the goals of their programme and drive profitable growth
- Proactively manage an effective engagement plan, identify and prioritise opportunities that support the customers goal achievement
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Ensures premium value is delivered from day one that aligns with clients goals, delivers a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
- Understands client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Results driven
- Customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Experience of working and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaborator
- Team player
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time