American Express Careers
Analyst – Paid Search Acquisition ( German Language )
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Performance Marketing is one of the largest investments in Amex Global Consumer Service Group (GCSG) and as part of the Enterprise Performance Channel Enablement team you will be responsible for supporting the development of our marketing programs to drive acquisition growth. The role will focus on biddable digital channels and be responsible for managing sophisticated multi-market programs.
To implement a programme of marketing activity to ensure AmEx maximizes net income through PPC across international through:
- Implementing the roll-out of Marin and future bid management and tracking technology to all International markets
- Manage PPC campaigns for EMEA international markets against targets, maximizing net income delivered through the channel
- Use Marin bid management software to centrally manage PPC campaigns for several markets and ensure that tracking is set up correctly
- Work with senior digital acquisition manager and the search analytics team to create and implement data-led strategies for the international markets that deliver against the marketing plans
- Collate and distribute information for internal reporting on PPC activity
- Present strategies and plans to internal stakeholders in the markets and other central teams
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the programme and maintain competitive advantage
- Work with the search analytics team on “test and learn” activities to innovate and establish best practices for the PPC activity across the international markets
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Passion for digital marketing and PPC in particular
- Strong understanding of other digital marketing media
- Fluency in German in addition to English
- Significant experience and proven track record of successfully managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo/Bing
- A self-starter who owns their business, is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills
- Track record of delivery against goals
- Experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to peers and senior management
- Experience managing international PPC campaigns (ideally EMEA)
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2018, 4:03:46 AM