American Express Careers
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Mexico Payroll Specialist to perform in the Global Human Resources business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to conduct Payroll processes for Argentina, Brasil, Chile and Mexico being a Payroll Specialist for LAC region.
• Be a key part of Mexico Payroll department start up.
• Responsible for End to End payroll processing tasks: inputs consolidation; payroll processing; execution and validation of control report; errors detections and remediation.
• Payroll tax execution. Validation of withholding
tax. Presentation of statutory reports and tax payment to tax authorities.
• Coordination of end to end Termination processes.
• Coordination of Profit sharing process.
• Execution of Monthly / Yearly Payroll reporting.
• Provide Customer service to employees.
- Degree in Labor Relations, Accountant, Human Resources or Related, is preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience in a Payroll/Payroll tax role is required.
- Experience in Mexico Payroll and/or other LATAM markets will be highly appreciated.
- Experience with SAP Payroll system or similar.
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time