American Express Careers
SD Analyst - Infrastructure Ops
- Join and document incident bridge call timeline of events.
- Capture important facts of changing Business impact and technical remediation activity.
- Assimilate the important details into short, concise factual statements
- Deliver the draft communications to the Communications Manager
- Possess a medium level understanding of multiple technologies (ie: Network / Mainframe / Interactive / Cloud Computing /other)
- Knowledge of the distinct Amex Lines of Business services.
- Required skill sets include
- English grammar expertise,
- Ability to sort through a large amount of detail and condense it in to single statements,
- Strong ability to pursue details when not in possession of required facts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 2 years of experience with multiple business and technical environments, as well as business functions and capabilities
- Financial knowledge in monitoring, controlling and reporting budget expenditures
- IT work experience, including systems development
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- Business Analysis
- Financial Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time