American Express Careers
Team Leader - Travel & Lifestyle Services (Osaka, International or Domestic team)
- Setting goals & development plans in accordance with Performance Management Process.
- Develop individual performance with constructive coaching plan based on identified strengths & opportunities.
- Develop multi-skilled people for purpose of individual development & department efficiency.
- Develop team performance with appropriate resource allocation.
- Develop newly hired people with a middle & long term plan to accelerate learning curve.
- Manage attrition appropriately
- Involve in recruiting process to hire adequate people.
- Identify and develop successor.
- Access people to retain high performers.
- Clearly understand business strategies and take the initiative in cascading to the team.
- Inspire people by managing human elements under changeable situation.
- Make a commitment to lead changes based on business decisions & strategies
- Improve VOCM key drivers such as FCR, GWIW & Buyer by analyzing customer data.
- Raise ideas on Travel & Lifestyle benefits based on customers voice.
- Identify difficult customer to be handled appropriately based on a rule agreed with Prop CS.
- Solicitation of profit by increase sales, decrease loss and maximize the operation efficiency.
- Cooperating with internal (TLS other team, TBM) & external partner.
- Support ad-hoc projects, initiatives in T&LS Japan .
- Compliance with the Blue Box Values, Compliance, Money Laundering and Security and Awareness Guidelines
- Active thinking along with process analysis to increase the overall productivity
- Economic thinking to increase the profit maximization (eg hotel commissions, service charges, etc.)
- Good work planning, priority setting, accurate work
- Promote open communication and good cooperation between coworkers as well as internal and external departments.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2018, 5:20:39 AM