American Express Careers
Travel And Lifestyle Counselor - Temporary Position
- Providing expert advice and servicing to elite card holders
- Making personalized recommendations and bookings
- Staying up to date and knowledgeable about industry trends
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customer issues
- Cross-selling relevant products and services
- High school or university degree
- A good knowledge of travel and world and climate geography
- Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and cross-sell relevant products and services
- Computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different travel tools, all day, every day
- Ability to use travel reservation systems, a good knowledge of one CRS preferably Sabre
- A flair for building long-lasting customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong spoken and written communication skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- The flexibility to work shifts, including weekends and bank holidays
- Follower of Travel and Lifestyle news/ trends
- English both written and spoken is mandatory, second language may be a plus
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018, 7:18:59 AM