American Express Careers
Online Channel Solutions Analyst
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Enterprise Digtial & Analytics (EDA) develops and scales across the international enterprise high-impact, mobile-centric and personalised digital experiences, powered by data & analytics, across the customer lifecycle whilst adapting to the evolving needs of our Cardmembers, merchants and partners.
The Channel Solutions Analyst will report into the Channel Solutions Manager whose primary focus will be to drive scale, identify new opportunities internationally and build and maintain relationships across the Enterprise for PPC and Display activities.
- Supporting the development and roll out of scaling Paid Search (PPC) campaigns to multiple business units (e.g. Brand) across the enterprise.
- Supporting the development and roll out of programmatic display campaigns to new use cases to drive customer billings.
- Identifying opportunities for multi-channel programs and campaigns and deploying them through stakeholder and agency partnerships.
- Managing audience activation from data platforms to ad buying platforms across the Enterprise and channels and manage usage per contractual obligations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with markets and supporting agencies.
- Maintaining scorecard KPIs to ensure that performance marketing channels are optimized to generate maximum scale and efficiency and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance of performance marketing campaigns with regulations, industry best practices and internal processes.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge in one or more digital marketing channels eg: display, PPC or SEO.
- Proven experience of implementing a digital marketing initiative from conception to implementation.
- Hands on experience managing projects and multiple stakeholders - internally and external agencies.
- Strong understanding of Amex digital marketing practices is a plus.
- A motivated individual who takes ownership, works well within a team and has the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time