American Express Careers
Project Analyst II - Knowledge Management
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
For this exciting new role, we are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join the Knowledge Management team. We are tasked with ensuring our employees have a best in class digital learning and knowledge management experience, making sure customers and employees alike have the answers to their questions at their fingertips.
You will work with the Product Manager and Product director, defining the product and capabilities for learning and knowledge management for our customer care teams. You will ensure that AmEx has a consistent and integrated toolset, even across multiple technology platforms, by paying close attention to both business needs, and user research.
You will gain a deep knowledge of both product management, and user experience fields, and will become the go-to expert in the space, leading designers and engineers to deliver outstanding experiences. Ideally you have an understanding of Call Centre Set and management experience that you can directly apply in this position. You will also be required to explain complexities, requirements and concepts in person or remotely.
You will be working in a busy environment, therefore, the ability to think on your feet and work under pressure is essential. Also being able to make sound decisions using problem solving skills and thinking creatively. You will already possess strong relationship skills that can be adapted to build and maintain partnerships with an incredibly varied range of key individuals and internal customers. Must be able to collaborate and influence without direct authority
- Product Owner role in the Software solution transformation projects
- Liaison between the technical Scrum team and Product Manager
- The ability to collaborate well with internal and external partners
- Out of the box thinking – looking at historical processes to make them fit for purpose under a new technology paradigm
- Works closely with analytics and leverages internal data tools to understand measure success and impact to KPIs
- Identify and manage Risks, issues and scope changes
- Review and accepts completed user stories
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in a product management, product development or user experience function
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to articulate ideas persuasively and with credibility, with strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and utilise change management principles to drive results
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent collaborative and relationship building skills
- Experience with project lifecycle methodologies, writing use cases and requirements, would be beneficial
- Ability to create compelling presentations
- Comfortable working with both business and technology groups
- Ability to work in a global environment and flexibility to accommodate work across different time zones
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative
- Keen interest in technology and an aptitude for learning essential
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify nonstandard solutions and act as a catalyst for change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Experience of inbound and/or outbound call centre operations preferred
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time