Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, Global Commercial Service Japan, this role is responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy for existing customer in Commercial Payment Solution in Japan.
Key features of the role include:
1. Marketing in GCS lending: Working closely with a lending product team in GCS as well as ICS stakeholders, this role is to develop marketing strategies/plans in GCS lending and execute them with managing end to end process to increase GCS revenue and strengthen customer engagement, in aligning with whole GCS marketing strategies. This role to manage end to end customer touchpoint communications in all channels related to lending for online and offline, and to report and analyze of business results to optimize and inform future plans.
2. Product Management – Support product initiatives. Drive customer satisfaction, usage, and profitability through the management of value propositions for lending products.
3. Project: Significant project management to ensure cross-channel activity is delivered on-time and within budget.
4. Communication: Developing clear and compelling card member communications that differentiate our products and services and continue to raise customer satisfaction depending on their stage (early tenure, tenure and retention). Developing and managing bilingual marketing collaterals for online and offline channels ensuring with American Express branding and compliance regulatory. Developing and managing regular customer communication channels including monthly statement insertion.
5. Other: Managing marketing budget and it’s payment process. Supporting ad-hock business needs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Critical Challenges/ Unique Knowledge & Skills
- Marketing background: experience in B2B/lending marketing and marketing project management will be highly regarded
- Experience in developing effective marketing communication materials from scratch both offline and online with distinct outcomes
- Experience in leading driving cross-functional initiatives in multi-functional organization with success
- Fast paced and strong multi-task management skill
- Lending/commercial payment knowledge
- Customer-centric mindset, with proven ability to craft initiatives, programs that drive greater advocacy
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results
- Strong communication and relationship skills (written and oral in both Japanese & English)
- Japanese native and business level English required (written and oral)
- Strong ongoing desire to improve all aspect of the marketing process.
- Willingness to be hands-on and flexible
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time