Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, Global Commercial Service Japan, this role is responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy for existing customer in Commercial Payment Solution in Japan.
Key features of the role include:
1. Marketing in GCS lending: Working closely with a lending product team in GCS as well as ICS stakeholders, this role is to develop marketing strategies/plans in GCS lending and execute them with managing end to end process to increase GCS revenue and strengthen customer engagement, in aligning with whole GCS marketing strategies. This role to manage end to end customer touchpoint communications in all channels related to lending for online and offline, and to report and analyze of business results to optimize and inform future plans.
2. Product Management – Support product initiatives. Drive customer satisfaction, usage, and profitability through the management of value propositions for lending products.
3. Project: Significant project management to ensure cross-channel activity is delivered on-time and within budget.
4. Communication: Developing clear and compelling card member communications that differentiate our products and services and continue to raise customer satisfaction depending on their stage (early tenure, tenure and retention). Developing and managing bilingual marketing collaterals for online and offline channels ensuring with American Express branding and compliance regulatory. Developing and managing regular customer communication channels including monthly statement insertion.
5. Other: Managing marketing budget and it’s payment process. Supporting ad-hock business needs.