Develop and execute partnership strategy to grow GNP Business and aggressively gain market share, together with Business Development Leader.
Effectively influence partner to conduct growth initiatives to increase Amex share in their portfolio.
Persuade and negotiate with responsible partner to deliver business target metrics, including CIF, Billings, Revenue and PTI.
Collaborate with internal resources, such as Marketing, Finance, Risk Management, and effectively leverage their expertise to drive business.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial service industry, Credit Card experience highly valued.
- Good understanding of the card industry and competitive environment
- Strong negotiation skill, B2B relationship management/Sales experiences is plus.
- Strong entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Financial acumen to link financial analysis with business growth initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a professional manner with external partners
- Good communication skill in both Japanese and English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time