American Express Careers
Customer Care Professionals, Commercial Card Servicing - UK Market
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
Working as part of the newly formed Commercial Cardmember Servicing team within the Commercial Servicing Network, our team of Customer Care Professionals will be responsible for delivery a best in class client experience for Corporate and Small Business Cardmembers in the UK market.
As well as delivering extraordinary customer care, measured by our Recommend to Friend and Overall Satisfaction scores, you will be responsible for delivering value to our Small Business customers through relevant offers.
The Commercial Servicing Network already delivers outstanding results for Programme Administrators in the UK and bringing the Cardmember servicing responsibilities under the same organization gives us the ability to own the entire commercial experience for our clients. As well as delivering extraordinary customer care, measured by our Recommend to Friend and Overall Satisfaction scores, you will be responsible for delivering value to our Small Business customers through relevant offers
Role & Responsibilities:
- Help propel your team and its business partners to success
- Here’s just some of what you’ll do
- Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to a wide range of American Express Commercial customers with a variety of requests
- Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first call resolution when possible
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Document necessary information
- Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever changing environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Location: 1 John Street, Brighton
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Shift flexibility requirement – must be able to work shifts that operate between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday
- High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time