American Express Careers
Client Support Associate
- Provide technical support and build strategies for our clients on Interceptas Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
- Troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed are occurred.
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
- Configure Analyst user interface to client’s specifications.
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers’ risk.
- Work closely with clients to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas.
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Develop strong relationship with clients to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Act as a liaison between external clients and internal departments including Account Management, Operations, and Development teams.
- Provide feedback and enhancement ideas to the improvement of the Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Prior experience working directly with customers.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS).
- Technical Skills around data manipulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL or XML is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time