Senior Marketing Coordinator – Financial Planning & Analysis
This position belongs to International Consumer Services Business Planning & Management and will work closely with Acquisition and Acquisition support teams to plan, forecast, and analyze the consumer card business.
- Provide various financial reports and key indicator updates for management reporting.
- Report to Marketing Manager, Investment Optimization within Business Planning & Management, and need to work closely with entire acquisition team as well as the finance group.
- Responsible for 1) planning, 2) reporting, 3) analysis, and 4) financial support including accounting and month-end closing as well as forecasting the business performance.
- Adjust acquisition plans and officialize them by Investment Optimization submissions.
- Review actual results and provide various financial reporting, key indicators, and management support to support key business decisions.
- Investment tracking management and expense monitoring.
- In addition, this is a people leader role & require to instruct and supervise one marketing coordinator.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Basic accounting and financial knowledge to prepare journal entry posting & perform account reconciliation.
- Strong leadership skill to lead direct report, one marketing coordinator.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong commitment to drive results.
- Excellent PC skill particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Multi-task solving skill and problem solving skill.
- Logical Thinking and financial acumen.
- Fluent in Japanese / Business communication level in English (especially reading and writing).
- Strong communication skill in a cross functional environment.
- Financial analysis background or equivalent skill.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time