American Express Careers
Recruitment Operations Administrator
This position will report to the Recruitment Operations Manager, Background Verification EMEA. Individual will support the Manager in ensuring background check process is in compliant with both the local and regional standards established by American Express and local authorities. As an extension to the center of expertise for pre-employment background verifications process, this role will partner with Background Vendor and Human Resources as well as the Business Leads to ensure candidates are processed through the pre-employment background process in an efficient and timely manner.
- Managing the end-to-end processing of pre-employment Background Verifications (“BV”) for all EMEA countries including but not limited to:
- Monitoring progress of BV requests
- Identifying escalations and issues
- Maintaining and responding to inquiries from customers
- Adjudicating completed requests
- Support BV Manager in identifying trends and best practices.
- Maintain a robust and accurate data set relating to all BV activity
- Provide reports and analytics related to Background Verifications
- Support a broad customer service base (Human Resources, Business Leaders and Candidates)
- Serve as an extension to the subject matter expert among the business, markets and recruitment teams to ensure seamless integration and alignment of the BV process
- Support the BV Manager where requested, in reviewing and implementing local and regional BV process and policies
- Work with local market and recruitment teams to ensure BV is compliant, the process is working as planned
- Support the BV manager in soliciting and leveraging feedback to identify strategic opportunities to improve the BV process
- Assist with other members of the Global Talent Acquisition and Management team on ad hoc projects as needed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to work within a continually evolving landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in diverse teams
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with multiple SLAs
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities in a timely manner
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required with experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time