American Express Careers
Sr. Manager- International Loyalty, Brand & Engagement
The Global Membership Rewards COE, within the Global Premium Products & Benefits organisation, is responsible for setting the enterprise-wide loyalty vision and leveraging our partnerships, marketing assets and capabilities to create a global, market-leading approach to loyalty.
Reporting to the Director of International Loyalty, this Senior Manager will work closely with the local market teams to expand the global loyalty vision into American Express’ international business – acting as the international MR brand liaison with local markets to bring the newly developed MR global positioning to life for key campaigns, defining new opportunities to better engage and communicate to customers across the MR lifecycle, and working closely with the Economics & Insights counterpart on the team to incorporate key customer insights into CM treatment strategies.
We are looking for dynamic leaders who can identify and translate customer needs and market understanding into actionable and measurable strategies to drive growth of the MR programme and customer loyalty. This person will work closely across a number of internal partners including the broader Global Brand & Advertising Management, Global Premium Products & Benefits team, MR COE enterprise-wide functions, GMS, Finance, ED&A, Marketing, Legal, Controllership, and Operations. This person will also work alongside external agencies, such as McGarryBowen.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Prior experience in marketing across product, strategy or partnerships functions
- Strategic thought leadership, with an ability to learn quickly, “connect the dots” and drive results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding work environment
- Proven ability to influence and drive results at all levels across the organisation and across markets
- Excellent analytical, financial and business management skills and ability to leverage data to drive business decisions
- Awareness of external loyalty marketing, local market trends and competitive landscape
- International experience and knowledge; global and cultural mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities and work environment – demonstrates flexibility and openness to changing circumstance
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time