American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Merchant Services experience an advantage
- The position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of Merchant requests related to Banking Updates/Maintenance on existing merchant accounts/New Account set-ups, payments research and account reconciliation
- Requires the handling of outbound and inbound calls to and/or from Financial Institutions, Merchants and internal customers.
- Provide service & support to Merchants, Processors, MS TSC, Banking, SRG/KOAT, Contract Review, Submissions, ESSU, CMS, Acquisition, Network Development, Risk Management, and Welcome Acceptance
- Review, analyze, and process merchant requests from the simple to the complex
- Review, understand, and apply information from business and legal documents, i.e., Articles of Inc., Business license, Guarantee Agreements, IRS documents, AMEX Terms and Conditions, Policies and procedures and PAD Agreements in order to fulfill critical maintenance requests.
- Ensure timely execution of cases and following strict deadlines for enhanced merchant experience
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
- Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to evaluate Merchant information
- High result orientation
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time