American Express Careers
Analyst/ Senior Analyst, Delta Co-Brand Loyalty Marketing
This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of US Consumer Marketing on the Delta Co-Brand Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for managing customer marketing in Delta-owned channels and acting as an advocate for Delta co-brand loyalty marketing in Amex-owned channels. S/he will work closely with internal cross functional partners and our partners at Delta to execute against a strategic roadmap to drive greater engagement and share of wallet for the Delta co-brand portfolio. This is an opportunity to join a fun, high-performing team and drive significant results.
- Work together with the Delta co-brand marketing team to bring the vision for Delta co-brand loyalty marketing to life. Help to identify and build out new capabilities for best in class loyalty marketing.
- Collaborate with Delta and key internal stakeholders to create and optimize campaigns in Delta-owned channels. This includes (but is not limited to) card offers such as Refer a Friend, Add an Additional Card, and Upgrades.
- Develop and maintain a loyalty marketing scorecard to track performance and report out on key metrics.
- Lead general campaign management activities including execution, results analysis, forecasting & budget management; optimize campaigns through segmentation, creative and offer testing.
- 2-3 years professional experience in Marketing
- Strong relationship building and partner management skills with the ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Prior customer marketing experience, digital marketing experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and will to win
- Ability to drive projects from concept to implementation
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time