American Express Careers
- Analyzing requirements/ user stories to appropriately support design activities.
- Performing all Technical aspects of Software Development for assigned applications including, developing prototypes and writing new code / API's.
- Functioning as an active member of an Agile team through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation).
- Conducting Integration tests as defined in the test specifications, including event logging and reporting of results.
- Performing unit and assembly testing of software components including the design, implementation, evaluation, and execution of unit and assembly test scripts .
- Conducting code reviews and tests of automated build scripts.
- Debugging Software components, identifies, fixes and verifies remediation of code defects (own work and the work of others).
- Working with Product Owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of tTchnical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues.
- 3-6 years of Software Development experience; majority with PEGA development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing.
- Experience and thorough understanding of PegaRULES Process Commander System or other Business Process Management (BPM) System.
- Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational databases.
- Expertise in objected-oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms.
- PEGA CSA and CSSA certification required.
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software.
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time