American Express Careers
Assistant Compliance Manager
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
Are you up for the challenge?
- University degree in Law, Accounting, Finance, Business or related fields
- Minimum of 6* years+ experience in AML and Compliance in financial institution and/or regulatory bodies
- Strong understanding of regulatory framework and environment for credit card / insurance business (e.g. HKMA, Data Privacy, Insurance authority etc)
- Proficiency on HK AML regulatory requirement, including experience in KYC/AML advisory, suspicious transaction monitoring, sanction screening etc
- Experience in Compliance Monitoring and Review
- Experience in reviewing marketing material
- Experience in formulation of policies and procedures
- Experience in handling regulatory / customer complaints
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, team players
- Able to work on your own
- Able to exercise sound judgement, deliver results/meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and multi-tasking
- Proficiency in English and Chinese language skills
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time