American Express Careers
Director, GRBC Board and Committee Governance
- Help provide centralized governance and support for select Global Risk, Banking and Compliance Board and Committees.
- Assist with the administration of management-level committees and coordinate presentations for senior management, management committees and boards of directors.
- Work collaboratively across the Company to obtain, review and distribute Board and Committee materials in accordance with deadlines.
- Understand and track reporting requirements for relevant Boards and Committees, working with key stakeholders to ensure all commitments are understood and met.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in compliance, legal or regulatory roles.
- Strong relationship and leadership skills and proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in development of processes, distribution of materials and organization of logistics.
- Strong writing, research, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work across teams and drive results in changing and ambiguous situations.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and support multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions independently, work well under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt easily to frequent change.
- Willingness to be a deadline-driven team player.
- Strong writing competencies are a must.
- Bachelor's degree required; JD highly preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time